Wednesday, March 9, 2011

newsies and news

Poughkeepsie_teen_blog5

I knew I was going to have a blast with this family when they welcomed me with hugs. I swear I've never photographed a warmer family and I secretly want them to adopt me. Maybe I can be an auntie? Pretty Please? We had a great time going through old vintage suitcases carrying scary porcelain dolls and old cameras and playing dress-up in vintage fur coats and newsboy caps. When mom mentioned The Newsies (Christian Bale at his Disney best) I new this shoot was going to be amazing. Seriously, I was meant to photograph the pre-teen set! We braved the bitter cold, the kids and their dog skating over 2-inch thick ice that covered feet of snow below it, and I just love the results! What do you think? Don't the outdoor photos almost make you want another fresh dump of snow?

But wait, there's more!! I want all of you to head over to my new website (carolinekayephotography.com) and let me know what you think. It's the reason my blog posts have been conspicuously absent over the past couple months. Every spare moment went into that baby. I'm really happy with the results and hope you enjoy looking through the galleries. I've got a bunch of other announcements, but I'll leave those to another day.


Poughkeepsie_teens_blog1
Poughkeepsie_kid_blog2
Poughkeepsie_teen_blog6
Poughkeepsie_Kid_Blog11
Poughkeepsie_dog_blog4
Poughkeepsie_teen_blog3
Poughkeepsie_kid_blog10
Poughkeepsie_teen_blog7
Poughkeepsie_kids_blog8

No comments:

Post a Comment