Wednesday, March 23, 2011

in honor of spring snow

Headshots_Alexa_1

It's the 4th day of Spring, my daughter reminded me this morning. We were driving to school in a snow storm. Since the snow is sticking around, I figured I'd post some wintry images today. When we shot these headsots (of my lovely friend and actress Alexa Wolkoff), the makeup artist was wearing a snow bib and the snow went up to the top of my boots. Alexa managed about 5 minutes outside before she insisted on heading back in, but I think those 5 minutes were worth it! And the lovely Hilary and Bob at Cold Spring's Hudson Hil's Cafe were kind enough to let us shoot in their restaurant on their day off, so we had a great place to warm up.

Headshots_Alexa_2
Headshots_Alexa4
Headshots_Alexa_6
Headshot_Alexa_7
Headshots_Alexa_3

No comments:

Post a Comment