Friday, May 3, 2013

living yoga | hudson valley yoga

Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_1 I have an admission to make: I don't practice yoga. I may be the only one in all of Cold Spring, nay, in the entire Hudson Valley that doesn't. I am not proud. But it did make this job slightly ironic. These three gorgeous beings, the forces behind Cold Spring's Living Yoga, were creating stunning poses on top of a roof overlooking that amazing view, and where was I? I was lying on the ground, contorting my body into unrealistic positions to capture all that abundant healthy beauty. And I will say, I was inspired. So much so that next time Courtney Tarpley or Liz Shulman offers once an all day intro to yoga session, I am so totally signing up. And I'm still planning on asking Richard Villella--who has spent two decades healing those with chronic pain--to help me too. Hear that Richard? *** Oh, and PS, I know that technically, there is an order to the sun salutation. I don't know it (see above) and nor did I include every photo. Enjoy these out of order positions. Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_2 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_3 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_4 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_5 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_6 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_7 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_8 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_9 Living_Yoga_Cold_Spring_10

No comments:

Post a Comment