Tuesday, July 19, 2011

my babysitter • hudson valley senior photography

Hudson_Valley_Senior_Photography_7

Well, technically, my kids' babysitter. This adorable Haldane-grad has been watching my kiddos since I first moved to Cold Spring four years ago. Back then, she wore braces, I only had one kid, and that kid didn't speak. Kelly now is famous around town among the under-seven set (as well as their grateful parents). And this fall, she's going off to college. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to forgive her. But I couldn't let her leave without a photoshoot. I wanted to do something a little more urban, and thanks to Route 9, I think we got it! Kelly was fearless and totally up for anything. I had the best time!

Hudson_Valley_Senior_Photography_1
Hudson_Valley_Seniors_Photography
Hudson_Valley_Seniors_Photography_3
Hudson_Valley_Seniors_Photography_5
Hudson_Valley_Seniors_Photography_2
Hudson_Valley_Seniors_Photography_4

1 comment:

  1. Lovely smile and awesome pictures.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Curriculum for Kids

    ReplyDelete