Saturday, May 8, 2010

my newborn nephew

DSC_3984

Remember my sister's maternity photo? (You can see it here.) Well, here's the result! Cole: My brand-new nephew, who ain't so newborn anymore (he's now 2 months old). I've been busy, but I wanted to post these in time for my sister's very first Mother's Day as a mom. I had an amazing visit with her in LA back in March, where I got to see what a relaxed, loving mama she is. And since she and her husband are such surfing buffs, we decided to take little Cole on his first visit to the beach. Here are just a handful of the results. Enjoy the newborn mushiness and Happy Mom's Day! (And for more mushiness, check out the baby animals in post below this one.)

Surfboard
DSC_3892.bw
DSC_3907
DSC_3860
Cole Foot
DSC_3509
Sarah Blog
DSC_0509
DSC_3188
DSC_3065.bw

1 comment:

  1. alas, i CAN comment! woohoo!
    i lovelovelove the surfboard shot- so well done caroline!!

    ReplyDelete