Thursday, December 17, 2009

{12 Days of Holiday Sessions: Day 1}

DSC_2488

DSC_2359

DSC_2368

DSC_2551

When I was on staff at magazines, my worst nightmare was writing headlines. I was terrible at it. A 2,000 word article? No problem. But 3 snappy words? I was paralyzed. Sadly, my inability to write a decent headline is part of what’s made me neglect this blog. (That and the hours of photo editing I’m up against.) I feel all sorts of pressure to write a snappy header and…well…I’ve got nothin’. So I’ve come up with an easy solution. 12 Days of Holiday Card Sessions. That means 12 days that I don’t have to think of any thing witty or sweet or treacle or (heaven forbid) boring. Of course, one could argue that 12 Days is boring; if you have any suggestions, I’m all ears.

And, for Day 1, I present the A Team. I adored photographing these two kiddos, who came wearing their grins. They were goofy and sweet and I could have photographed them all day! And their mom just sent me their ultra-cool xmas card, which she got from Minted.) I love seeing photos in action. Thanks for the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment