Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{I Heart Brooklyn}









I was in Brooklyn recently visiting with my good friend Elissa. She's an amazing graphic designer and promised to design promo cards for me in exchange for photographing her kids. Easy, right? Well her 3 year old is one of the hardest kids I've ever photographed. He hates the camera and doesn't stay still for even a nanosecond. But he does love ice cream. (The new-to-me Blue Marble in Prospect Heights is delish.) And he loves fountains. And running. And his parents. So I had some great moments to work with. He and my 3 year old twerp had their first sleepover, which went brilliantly. (They were so tired from the ice cream and fountains and running that they passed out cold and didn't move until morning.) And our two little ones pawed at each other and cooed. It was a fantastic weekend. Can't wait to do it all over again!

And this is one of my favorite photos, it shows the juggling and monkeying it takes to parent two kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment